Free Nail Polish Bottle Mockup PSD Template
Who doesn't enjoy wearing nail polish? Those who don't want to enjoy their lives by placing (nearly) all of the colors on their nails while they still can. And, let's face it, applying nail paint can be really relaxing at times, almost as if the sensation is out of this planet - you simply have to accept it! We're sure you've seen amazing DIY tutorials and other videos on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat where an artist creates beautiful nail art and you think to yourself, "Oh my God, I have to attempt that!" We'd love to boast that we've been there and done that!
So, today's blog is for everyone who is into nail polishes, who runs a cosmetics company, and for those who are directly linked with the make-up industry, as well as for everyone who is a graphic designer and needs to finish off their newest design work of creating nail polish bottles mock-up.
We know we speak about this in virtually every blog, but it's too essential to ignore, so let's get started! We'd love to share our travels and techniques for getting your designs and ideas approved quickly, so let's get started!
Every visual designer and developer should be required to create mock-up designs, and no concepts or ideas should be given or submitted for evaluation and criticism without a professional mock-up presentation. Allow us to explain why.
When you put in the effort to demonstrate your ideas and concepts, everyone on your team, as well as the brand team, will notice your efforts and pay closer attention to what you have to offer.
Another advantage of producing a complete mock-up presentation is that you have a variety of alternatives to discuss with your team leader/customers, so even if they provide criticism that demands you to rework the entire concept, you still have some possibilities to offer. This not only saves you time from returning to your workstation to come up with new ideas, but it also gives the appearance that you are someone who takes their job seriously and is capable of several ideas, design approaches, concepts, and so on.
Of course, anybody who is asked to attend the review meeting will be able to see how the items, etc. will seem once they have been published, printed, or made, so a mock-up presentation is similar to a circumstance that allows you to make a decision about a certain action. Third-party printers, manufacturers, and everyone else involved are given the green light to begin physically working on designs once final approvals and go-ahead are formally issued.
As a result, we'd like to give some design advice for making nail polish bottles. All of our suggestions are simple to implement, and we are confident that using our free download and use nail polish bottle mockup PSD can help you achieve your goals.
* First and foremost, your nail polish bottle should have a noticeable (ideally embossed) logo that looks trendy and does not obstruct the view of the polish.
* You must include the amount of your product as well as the components we used to make the nail polish in your text. It would also be a good idea to state whether any of the ingredients might cause allergies or reactions so that everyone is aware of what's in the product before using it on their nails.
* Remember to provide the length of time that the product may be utilized, for example, the period-after-opening sign can be quite useful to all users.
* Because there are many different types of nail polishes on the market, such as those that are breathable, growth-boosting, long-lasting, and rapid drying, it is important to include the Unique Selling Point (USP) on the package to entice buyers to try your product.
* Usability is one of those factors that gets overlooked (intentionally – at times), but there is always room for improvement, so when designing a nail polish bottle, make sure that the bottle itself, cap, and brush are easy to hold, open, and use; otherwise, applying the product will be a little too difficult, and your customers will begin to prefer other brands over yours.
Guys, that's everything for today! We hope you find this blog interesting and useful, so please share it with your colleagues and leave us feedback in the comments area below!
Free Nail Polish Bottle Mockup PSD Template
Download Free Nail Polish Bottle Mockup PSD
1- Available Smart object insertion is simple with this layered PSD.
2- Personal and commercial use are both permitted.
3- Photoshop PSD Files are included in the zip file.
4- Mock-up Resolution: 4000 x 3000 px
1. Create a smart object with your artwork and save the file.
2. Adobe Photoshop is required: Photoshop CS5+